Sunday 17 May 2020

How Do You Define Success In Your Life And Your Business?

how do you define life success?How do you define success? I thought this was a great question, so I thought I would write my thoughts here. The fact that the question is a little more than that is really here nor there to me, because success for me is all around us.

Yes, even with the troubles we are all facing at this crazy time, I still see success all around us.

Success Is More Than Just A Word.

Success to me comes in more than just the word “success”, so to define it in my life I would say that I successfully brought up 3 boys, 2 of whom now have families and are successful in the their own way. Life is so full of successes when you look at it.

Even in failure, I see success. I know, you will be asking how? Easy really – when you fail at something you have successfully found out what doesn’t work, or that you have made a mistake. There is no point in my mind to dwell on the failure part of it. I look at the problem and search for a solution. If I have done something wrong, then that is the reason 99% of the time that the failure occurred.

How To Define Success For Your Own Situation.

If you look at things in much the same way as I do, you will see things in a different way. Think about what you did this week and, instead of thinking about how much better you could have done, look at what you DID do. I’ll bet there is some success in that don’t you think?

If you think that the week was a total failure, then find out from that what you did to make it a failure. Ask yourself some questions and find the answers. Then, when you see what the problem was, the failure is not so bad because you CAN fix it!

Success and failure are really a state of mind and losing focus on the end goal is the real problem you will face. The focus is mostly lost when you dwell on the failure. Every situation that is not final of course (like a death for example), can be turned around, there is no question in my mind that this is the case. Everyday issues have solutions. When you view them in such a way that you will find the solution, then success will be your focus.

Defining Success In Business

In fact, if you look at everything I said above, there is no difference to success in life or business. Both life and business takes work to be a success. Also, it takes work to fail, which, like I said earlier is a big part of the success process. As long as you stay focused, you can endure the failure and see the success. Remember there is always a way out.

It would be interesting to hear how you define success in life and business, so please comment below.

The post How Do You Define Success In Your Life And Your Business? appeared first on Put Your Family First.



The post, How Do You Define Success In Your Life And Your Business? was originally published here: https://putyourfamilyfirst.co.uk/define-success/ via https://putyourfamilyfirst.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment